Making Raw Chocolates
2/7/2017 - Category: cooking,
I love making these. People are absolutely blown away when tasting them. Only natural ingredients are used, including natural sugar from fruits. It is not cooked and there is no butter... It's a great treat that I like to make for 'get-togethers'.
Once you taste these, it is pretty much impossible to go back eating 'non natural' chocolates, unless you go to high end pastry places or Michelin restaurants.
- 6 tablespoons of coconut oil,
- 5 tablespoons of 100% cacao powder,
- 1 tablespoon and a quarter of raw blue agave,
- A tiny bit of pink salt,
- Mix everything in a bowl then add the resulting liquid to a mold,
- Put your mold in the fridge for 30 minutes,
- I do like to put the mold in the freezer then, it helps for the texture
I take the chocolates out of the freezer just before serving them, they melt very quickly because of the coconut oil
Did you enjoy this article? Send a tip!
Bitcoin address: bc1q2wyvxgelyhvrunyrlzdennt4fnl5z2cu5vyny2
Ethereum address: 0x23568b37327dE6Be3f2A993B49fA6afD82f38f14