7/20/2019 - Category: cooking,
Here's a yummy asian-inspired soup!
Recipe for 1 or 2 persons:
- In a saucepan, add 1 liter of water, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1 table spoon of ponzu, some chicken bone broth, Maldon salt, cayenne pepper, black pepper, minced garlic and ginger, sliced shiitake mushrooms
- Once it's boiling, reduce the heat to soft/medium and cook for 10-15 minutes, stir regularly,
- For the proper balance of flavors, taste! Taste! Taste! And potentially add more of any of the elements of the previous list,
- Around the end of the cooking, add some green veggies like broccolis, let if cook for around 5 minutes minutes,
- Add some thin glass noodles,
- Serve in a bowl, I like to add some chopped spring onions on top which add a very nice flavor and a different texture!