7/10/2019 - Category: cooking,
My first risotto! It turned out great and I didn't use any wine!
- 2 tbsp of ghee in a wok,
- ½ large onion diced + 1 garlic glove minced in the pan for 4 mins (till it gets transparent, do not burn!),
- 1 cup of rice, add to the pan and stir for a few minutes,
- ½ chicken stock + 3tsp of lime juice, add to the pan and stir till the rice almost completely is done 'drinking' the liquid,
- add 1 cup of chicken stock and stir again, letting the rice 'drinking' the stock. Repeat this process 3 times (it takes about 20-25 mins),
- add about 15 sliced pieces of parmesan + pepper and stir
As you can see in the picture, I also pan seared some sea scallops, a great combination!
Did you enjoy this article? Send a tip!
Bitcoin address: bc1q2wyvxgelyhvrunyrlzdennt4fnl5z2cu5vyny2
Ethereum address: 0x23568b37327dE6Be3f2A993B49fA6afD82f38f14