How I Learned To Code
I'm often asked how and why I learned to code, especially because it is quite different from my first career.
After spending years in the incredibly inefficient music industry (and despite getting tons of awards), I needed to embrace a refreshing activity. After some research, I developed a passion for stock trading. I actually started to learn how to code by coding automated trading systems.
Creating something that can perform thousands of daily tasks for you is priceless. Programming is embracing the idea of being a problem solver. It takes constant research.
Here's some of my programming mentors and what I ended up creating after studying with them.
- Sunny Harris (finance, TradeStation's EasyLanguage). Studying with Sunny allowed me to create this,
- Hadelin De Ponteves (Blockchain & Ai, Python)
Some of the courses I took so far:
- Artificial Intelligence 2018: build the most powerful AI
- Automate The Boring Stuff with Python
- The Web Developer Boot Camp
- Blockchain A-Z: Learn How To Build Your First Blockchain
- Google Script Application Connecting To Twitter API And More